zaterdag 23 juni 2012

Gone… To the Pyrenees…


Gone… To the Pyrenees…


As explained before: work, travelling and other drinking obligations took up most of June. Impairing my actions for Stoner HiVe to a great extent; causing the posts to wear down to a small trickle. But now it will grow even worse. For I am off to explore the wilderness of the Pyrenees and fight with bearcats and dangerous gerbils that are reportedly armed with knives and billy clubs. It will surely be a scrapple for the ages and one future legends might even tell off. And when the dust settles and the beasts lay dead around me I will drink copious amounts of dubious wine and play my mandolin and ride my donkey Gregorius from village to village and sing and sing and sing. And local villagers and the patrons will swear and chase me out of town with a varied assortment of rakes and I will run and run and run. Aah yes; it’s gonna be a good holiday once again. I am sure of that much. But if I will be successful in taming the wild animals is a totally different question. And one that duly needs answering… Adios!


See you guys in four weeks!


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ha! You and Gregorius bring the stoner rock to the backward villages. Serenade the locals with tales from afar. Enjoy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Have a great trip m8 ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.