vrijdag 1 juni 2012

Rancho De La Luna Month – Postponed


Rancho De La Luna Month – Postponed



Due to circumstances beyond my control; I will have to postpone the second edition of the Rancho De La Luna Month. Normally I would have started on the first of June; with a huge rant or ode about the magical place… But I fear it will have to be moved to August or September. June is filled with a heavy workload and way too much travelling. This will impair my actions on Stoner HiVe hugely; I suspect the posts for June to dwindle to a small trickle and the Rancho De La Luna Month deserves more than that. So for now; we will just continue on with some regular posts and hope that those will sooth all you savage beasts out there… And otherwise a few bottles of Patron Tequila might do the trick?



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.